Version 1.0 10th March 2021
Our contact details
The type of personal information we collect
The Good With website does not collect and process any information about you as you navigate the website.
The Good With website does not track you, nor does it enable third parties to do so.
Users that wish to be informed of updates to Good With’s products and services can submit an email address.
This email address is not shared with anyone else, and is not used for any other purpose. No additional information is collected for this purpose.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
If you wish to be informed of updates to Good With’s products and services, you can submit an email address.
This email address is submitted through a web form, and is sent directly to Good With.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a business information system.
We keep the email contact details for 4 years. We will then dispose your information as required by our retention and disposal policy, unless you give us permission to retain your email for another 4-year period.
What cookies are set as you browse?
The fonts used by the website are provided by myfonts.com, and require a cookie with domain myfonts.net to be set. This is used to count how often their fonts are used by the website for licensing purposes. This cookie is not used to track individual users. The website will continue to work if your browser, or an add-on, blocks this cookie.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk